International Family Law -- Exclusively
- International family law matters around the world, with local counsel whenever appropriate.*
- Divorce, child custody and other family law matters in New York and New Jersey.
- International child abduction cases throughout the United States and globally.
- Expert testimony on international family law issues.
* Mr. Morley is admitted to practice law only in New York, as well as in certain federal courts and in other state courts with special permission of a court. Other attorneys associated with our office are admitted to practice in New Jersey. We are not admitted elsewhere.
- Sensible, strategic, knowledgeable, and sophisticated advice and assistance.
- Intelligent strategies.
- Common sense solutions to complex issues.
We Wrote the Books
on International Family Law
If you have questions concerning your personal situation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org giving full details.
To read more about International Family Law matters, click here to go to our blog.
Click here for our detailed website on International Prenuptial Agreements
Potential clients should not send any confidential information until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established by a written retainer agreement signed by both the attorney and the client. Sending an email does not create an attorney-client relationship or contractually obligate The Law Office of Jeremy D. Morley to represent you, regardless of the content of such inquiry.