At The Law Office of Jeremy D. Morley We Provide:
- Experienced, wise counsel and effective aggressive representation concerning international child abduction.
- A global team of international family lawyers who can act decisively and effectively to resolve these matters.
We Can Help You:
- Prevent a threatened child abduction.
- Advise as to when a parent may take a child to another country.
- Institute Hague Convention proceedings to get a child back to the United States and around the world.
- Defend against improperly-brought Hague Convention cases.
- Take urgent action to get a child back from a country that is not a party of the Hague Convention.
- The extreme anxiety that any parent has in these cases.
- The urgency that these cases often require.
- The need to be strategic in handling these matters.
Some of our many articles on international child abduction:
- How to win a Hague Abduction Convention Case
- The Hague Convention
- Habitual Residence
- Acquiescence or Consent
- The Future of the Grave Risk of Harm Defense in Hague Cases
- When the Hague Convention Won't Help
- Top Ten Tips for Expats
- International Child Visitation
- Tolling the One-Year Limitation Period in the Hague Convention
- Hague convention on the civil aspects of international Child Abduction
- International Child Abduction Remedies (ICARA)
- Criminal Prosecution and International Child Abduction