Attorney Jeremy D. Morley has submitted expert evidence on the child custody laws and procedures of Brazil for matters in courts in Australia, Canada, and the USA (California, Colorado and New Mexico).
He has gained extensive knowledge and experience concerning Brazilian family law matters from handling numerous family law cases concerning Brazil, from numerous consultations with Brazilian family lawyers concerning the laws and practices of Brazil, and from extensive research over many years concerning Brazilian family law. He has consulted with many clients concerning Brazilian family law, most particularly as to international child custody and international child abduction, always acting with and through lawyers in Brazil whenever appropriate. He has represented several clients whose children have been abducted to Brazil.
This office handles many international family law cases that have a Brazilian connection, working with counsel in Brazil as appropriate, including:
- Prenuptial agreements with a Brazilian connection
- Divorce cases with a Brazilian connection
- International child abductions to and from Brazil
- Child relocation and child custody cases with a Brazilian connection
- Expert testimony as to Brazil and international child abduction
Contact us at [email protected]